Secure Access Support - St. Louis
Secure Access Support
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Secure Access Support Specialist for one of our top clients, if you are interested in applying please send your resume to Madison Muscat at [email protected]
Location: 100% on-site in St. Louis, MO 63141
Duration: Starting ASAP - anticipated yearlong contract with possible extensions/permanent potential based upon performance/attendance
Pay: $16/hr. paid weekly on a W2
Schedule: 40 hours/week - multiple shifts available
M-F 7pm-4am OR 8p-5am OR M-F 10am-7pm OR 11am-8pm
Position Summary: Secure Access provides a necessary layer of security in supporting Secure Badges, Secure Access Cards, and Secure Tokens.
- Secure Access provides support to TBC 24x7 365 days a year.
- Offers global support ensuring the work force at any location has working Secure Badges and Secure Token to be able to log into computers and programs that require Secure badge or Secure Token.
- Providing emergency access codes to the VPN for users who are remote but are having badge or badge reader issues, not limited to broken badges, broken badge readers, or lost and forgotten badges.
- Supports and helps ensure safe and secure access to the Boeing VPN (virtual Private Network).
- Our agents work under a high level of security and visibility to help ensure VPN and other points of access are safe and secure.
- Main line of communication for users to activate or unblock their Secure Badges, and to troubleshoot their Secure Tokens and makes sure they are working properly for the user.
- By providing support for Secure Badges and Secure Token, our Agents ensure Employees and all Authorized users are able to work virtually as needed.
You will SECURELY:
- Activating and Unblocking Secure Badges and Secure Access Cards.
- Activating, Enabling, Unlocking and Resynchronizing Secure Tokens.
- Resetting Secure Token PINs
- Providing Workarounds for missing or non-working Secure Badges and badge readers
- Providing instructions on the use of Secure Tokens
- Other miscellaneous support for Secure Badges, Secure Access Cards, and Secure Tokens
- USC or GC holder - per Security reasons
- Must be comfortable completing credit check to obtain clearance
- Strong customer service skills - ideal candidate is entry level with a desire to join the IT field
- Will be sitting onsite
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.