- Lead end-to-end research (plan, recruit, conduct, document, report, present) globally using quantitative and qualitative methods and tools.
- Coach and collaborate with team members for method selection, executing moderated/unmoderated research for internal and customer-facing projects.
- Facilitate workshops, focus groups and other activities as needed.
- Provide multi-disciplinary teams with digestible useful insights that support tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Create artifacts that establishes an understanding of our users across the Digital Organization to drive the decisions we make to support them. This is essential in helping to create our product roadmaps and drive innovation.
- 5 years experience in UX research
- Specific research experience should include: design thinking, customer research, customer experience, documentation, creation, industry processes and procedures, and design of polls, surveys, and workshops.
- A curious mind, empathetic, with emphasis on detailed listening and organizational skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of driving impactful experience and generative and evaluative research experience (research plans, reports, personas, artifacts, survey design, workshops etc.)
- Experience planning and executing quantitative research methods, analyzing data (SUS, NPS, Polls, Surveys, GA, heatmaps, scroll maps, click reports and trends.)
- Well versed in user/customer research, user-focused processes, human-centered design and having a positive impact on people.
- Experience improving processes and/or operations including evaluating and monitoring success metrics.
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel
- BA/BS degree in Design, Business, Marketing or related
- Experience or interest in working in a startup environment; aligning teams, creating processes and procedures, creating documentation templates
- Familiarity with Lean UX and SAFe Agile practices
- Experience and interest in customer-facing applications and AI/ML manufacturing products
- Experience working within a cross-functional team
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.