Full Stack Developer - Direct Hire or Contract to Hire Only.
This role will require up to 25% Travel around the offices in the Midwest.
We are looking for an expert Full Stack Developer with an Data Science experience. Someone who is capable of understanding and executing not just the data analytics and model development, but also the model deployment and integration with the business application. You will be responsible for the management of scalable software solutions, extracting and cleaning of meta data, and create insight dashboards for our executive leadership to aid in their decision making. Additionally, you will be leading the development and management of the data architecture needed to support a variety of cross-disciplined teams. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and process managers to ideate software solutions
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Designing and developing API
- Work with innovation teams drive change by producing clear, understandable visualizations and reports to share with Senior Management.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work with internal teams and data analysts to improve software
- Find, clean, and integrate data into usable insight dashboards.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design
- Additional knowledge with Fortran, R, and Json languages and Autodesk Forge Platform a plus.
- Experience with web development (e.g. WordPress)
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or relevant field
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-Stack developer.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.