Duration: 12 months
Location: Boston, MA
Apex Systems is working with a leading medical solution innovator to find a Kronos Analyst who will closely work with a team of Project Managers and Technical Business Analysts to support a Kronos Dimensions upgrade from Workforce Central. Upgrades will involve Time & Attendance, Time Off Requests, Advanced Scheduling, and Google Query, with other areas as well. We are looking for a collaborative, creative, team player that will help support the team wherever is needed.
- Technofunctional Kronos experience - lots of documentation involved. Configuration is being automatically moved over from WFC.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be able test. Working with offshore testers she is hiring. Test scripts for integrations, configuration.
- JIRA, JIRA qTest, JIRA Xray. Can teach those tools, but good to have some sort of JIRA knowledge.
- Hungry to learn their environment and grow as a Kronos professional
- Mid-level, 3+ years of similar experience.
- Team player with a creative, problem-solving, solution oriented mindset
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.