Lead .Net Developer
Senior .Net/Node Developer - 100% Onsite in Advance, NC? – Manufacturing Execution Systems
The SR. Developer will be responsible for carefully analyzing user stories, software specifications, and system requirements and translating them into fully functional components/applications. The SR. Developer will help lead and mentor junior developers in projects and will participate in peer code reviews. The Sr. Developer will participate in Full-Stack web development with an emphasis on cloud-based technologies using modern platforms.
· Competency in Agile Methodology.
· Proficiency with DevOps processes.
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Middleware/API Development using: Webservices, REST, SOAP, .Net Core Web API.
· Process mapping skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and technical and subject matter experts.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Application of Continuous Improvement techniques to processes and systems.
· Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
· Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries.
· Participate in scrum meetings to understand the project plans, requirements, and collaborate with the team and stakeholders.
· Build, Test, Deploy (using CI/CD Pipelines), and manage (application health) for Node.js, .NET applications to web servers/azure app services/containers.
· Perform and deliver assigned development projects on time.
· Communicate impediments, delays, or technical issues to project stakeholders.
· Create Mobile Application experiences.
· Analyzing and reviewing code regularly.
· Perform functionality testing of peer code.
· Collaborate with BSA, peer developers, and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Suggest best practices and opportunities for improvement through automation.
· Drive standardization of technical solutions.
· Mentor peer and junior developers.
· Documentation of systems developed.
· Experience developing RESTful Webservices, SOAP, IBM WebSphere.
· Understanding of JSON and XML data formats.
· Change Management: Azure DevOps/Git, Mid-Range dynamics Change management system (MDCMS), Aldon.
· Experience with Office Suite.
· Ability to use PowerPoint to visualize and communicate data, concepts, and ideas.
· Ability to use Visio/Miro/Lucid Charts to create system diagrams.
· 2+ years of experience with modern software design patterns (GOF, MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc).
· 2+ years of experience with Agile methodologies.
· 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Familiarity with serverless computing and containerization a plus.
· Strong testing and quality assurance skills and ethics.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in supporting and developing IT applications in Manufacturing area is a plus.
· Customer focused and action-oriented.
· Openness to feedback and a belief in continuous self-development.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.