Subcontracts Administrator - Mid
(Hybrid / Remote) -- Subcontract Administrator --
Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Subcontract Administrator supporting one of our largest government clients along the East Coast. This position is a hybrid remote opportunity with majority of work from home. Please see below for additional details.
APPLY HERE: Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Title: Subcontract Administrator
Location: Remote (Potential client meetings in Hampton, VA)
Pay Rate on Contract: $40.00 - $45.00 / Hourly Rate
Salary at Permanent Hire: Negotiated with Client + Full Benefits
Contract Type: 6 Month Contract to Permanent Hire with Client
- Prepare subcontractor solicitations and subcontract terms and conditions.
- Assist in negotiation of contract/subcontract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, deliverables, and schedule requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of requests for quotes (RFQs) for subcontractor support.
- Ability to interact effectively with program management staff and business team disciplines across the Contract.
- Coordinates with program management staff to validate and ensure subcontractor requirements are met within the scope of work.
- Assist in coordinating with the finance department and program management staff for resolution of cost overages and funding issues.
- Coordinates with the Program Management Office to complete incremental funding modification for subcontractors.
- Works on assignments that are of moderate in complexity, where analysis of routine and non-routine data is required. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Regularly Interacts with other contracts/subcontracts organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers, and internal customers.
- Maintain close liaison with program management office personnel as required.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 - 5 years of experience or 5 - 7 years of related experience in lieu of the education requirement
- Experience in Procurement / Subcontract Administration
- Experience with incremental funding functions related to subcontractors
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Familiar with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) requirements
- Working knowledge of Adobe PDF Applications
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.