Proposals/ Marketing Consultant
Proposals/ Marketing Consultant
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a Proposals/ Marketing Consultant who will be close collaboration with the Business Unit leaders and other key contributors supporting Proposal Responses and Documentation four our client, a Big Five Bank
Client: Big Five Bank
Terms: 6 month rolling contract and option of conversion if wanted
Location: Hybrid, downtown Toronto
Hours: 37.5 hours/week Monday-Friday- No overtime is expected, but possible.
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium you are viewing this on. If you encounter technical difficulties, please contact Beth Armstrong at [email protected] and reference Proposals/ Marketing Consultant
- Prepare professionally written responses to Proposal Documents that address requirements and are accurate, concise, and effective.
- Write and develop clear, persuasive proposal content and other materials that are technically correct and clearly convey a compelling story that resonates with the customer and incorporates win themes.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts, including technical, business, commercial, and legal, throughout the proposal process.
- Leverage project management skills to define and manage the proposal response plan, section assignments, and schedule (including colour reviews) to ensure internal deadlines are met and final deliverables are of high quality.
- Organize and actively participate in quarterly status meetings.
- Contribute to proposal management centralization initiative, including supporting the creation of content library, to ensure high quality of information and improve response time for Business Development opportunities and proposal response.
- Coordinate proposal production with internal/external resources, including editing, formatting, printing, distribution, and delivery of final materials to the customer
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in proposal completion
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, and motivated
- Ability to influence without authority and work well with a variety of team structures and individuals
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible, and manage multiple projects simultaneously with firm deadlines
- Client-focused; adopting client perspective in all interactions
- Skilled at researching information using internet and other research tools
- Basic knowledge of facility operations and maintenance services is an asset
- University degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field, or combination of education and relevant experience
Nice to have:
- French fluency is considered an asset but not essential
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.