Variable Fleet Coordinator
What We Need
Apex Systems is looking for Variable Fleet Coordinator in various locations who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch client experience, services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Driven by servicing clients with the highest level of customer service?
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving and highly visible environment?
- Able to commute to one of the following locations?
- Newark, NJ 07105
- Edison, NJ 08837
- Baltimore, MD 21224
- Phoenix, AZ 85040
- North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Grand Rapids, MI 49508
- Hazel Park, MI 48030
- Austin, TX 78728
- Von Ormy, TX 78073
As the Variable Fleet Coordinator, you will join Apex Systems in a 6-month contract role to our Fleet Managemet Client before being brought on full time. This role will allow you to build and maintain relationships with their customers and provide ongoing day to day account support, recommending cost saving solutions and managing processes to optimize the productivity of their fleet. You will also contribute to their client’s ability to achieve their company goals, as well as to attainment of account retention and growth objectives.
A Day in the Life
- Key management of variable fleet units
- Perform detailed pre and post in-service inspections of the variable fleet
- Coordinate light detailing / washing / cleaning of variable fleet units
- Schedule with third-party vendors corrective mechanical and body repairs as to be agreed upon by Buyer, Vendor, and Customer and which may be revised from time to time
- Ensure the refueling of returned units
- Foster relationships with clients, vendors, and fleet personnel and advise on activities to maintain health of fleet
- Schedule and perform record keeping of all activities completed, whether by Vendor or managed by a third-party vendor
- Collaborate with Buyer and Customer to improve program and create greater
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BS or BA in business or related field highly preferred; equivalent experience may be considered
- 1-2 years managing rental or fleet vehicles with an understanding in repair, maintenance, and customer service.
- 2-5 years customer service or client account management experience is highly desirable, preferably in a B2B service environment
- Proficiency in various MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to drive and be on your feet up to 8 hrs
- Clean MVR and valid drivers license are a must
- Availability on weekends and some holidays
What’s in it for You
• A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
*Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.