Data Analyst/Records Manager
Our DOD client in Ft. Bragg, NC is looking for a Data Analyst/Records Manager to join their team! If interested, please send your resume to Serena at [email protected] or Adison at [email protected]!
*TS/SCI and an active Security+ certification required*
Bachelor’s Degree in a Library Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2-5 years of related records management experience.
- Knowledgeable of SharePoint
- Knowledge in records management, expertise with document types, metadata, retention policies and business process management.
- Must have an understanding of principles of taxonomy development and integration, expertise in file plan structure and permission management, strong skills documenting procedures and systems, good problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, strong research and writing skills and must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have knowledge or experience involving federal regulations regarding records management.
- Must meet 8570 compliance and hold a top secret with SCI clearance.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.