Pharmacy Engineering Technician 1
Maintance Technician ensures maintenance and continuous improvement of quality and industry standards, evaluates mechanical products to determine cost effectiveness and efficiency, oversees and implements prescription drug distribution equipment and recommends design modifications to eliminate malfunctions, reduce cost-to-fill, increase throughput and improve quality, performs and Professional 4s tests of related software and equipment to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects, and devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
• Electrical troubleshooting
• System troubleshooting and maintenance
• Display methodical and deliberate troubleshooting skills
• Display initiative in seeking solutions to problems
• Work well and co-operate with other individuals and departments
• Developing and maintaining a proactive plan in setting up PM maintenance system
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Assist in operations/production as needed
• Taking ownership of operations and projects
• Taking ownership of projects as assigned by Supervision
• Taking ownership of the shop and spare parts area
• Process Measures: Measurement of overall downtime due to maintenance and repair of pharmacy automation systems
• Outcome Measures: Efficient and accurate dispensing exceeding system design rates
• Increase knowledge of all automation systems acquired through self-study and on-the-job training.
• 3 years of maintenance technician experience
• Strong electrical background
• Strong mechanical background
• Good communication skills
• Experience working with a multitude of tools
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.