Customer Experience Manager
Overview: One of our large financial services clients is looking for a Customer Experience Manager that will report to the Director of Customer Experience and will be instrumental in defining and building a world class customer experience center of excellence. If the below qualifications fit your next opportunity, feel free to apply & send resume to [email protected]
Location: CT, NYC, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Albany,
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Primary Areas of Focus
- Manage NPS survey feedback program, with a primary focus on ensuring the overall health of the program and monitoring survey results for accuracy.
- Be the face of the NPS survey program, with a heavy focus on building relationships across key teams to ensure the program and its results are being utilized to its fullest potential.
- Primary point of contact with survey vendor (currently Medallia), managing existing relationship as well as identifying new enhancements and opportunities to improve the overall program.
- Be an advocate for Members, identifying areas of dissatisfaction in the experience and partnering with cross-functional teams to develop plans, make improvements and monitor impacts.
- Establish yourself as a change agent for Member Experience activities, delivering best practices, tools, and recommendations across the organization.
- Develop and maintain Member Experience reporting in conjunction with other Member Experience programs to provide a holistic view of the Members Experience obtained through NPS survey channels, complaints, social media, and any other channels where Member Experience feedback can be obtained.
- Manage a team of Member Experience Analysts who will be focused on trending, theming, and deep dive analysis of key topics identified through the NPS program.
- Track and report on the Member service satisfaction survey results, focused on identifying ways to enhance the overall Member Experience.
- Support how Member Experience and Quality Assurance is governed across the organization and ensure adherence to a standard approach to oversight of functions directly impacting the customer experience.
- Manage tasks with minimal supervision and is open and flexible to a dynamic work environment.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
Secondary Areas of Focus
- Serve as backup to Customer Experience Manager – Complaints Program Lead, and other Customer Experience functions as deemed appropriate and necessary by leadership.
- Take on expanded responsibilities, new functions as deemed necessary to support the continued growth and expansion of the overall Customer Experience program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work individually and on a team
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize tasks as required
- Ability to learn new systems
- Proactive and enthusiastic
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.