IT Service Delivery Consultant Senior (MOC Technician)-Fort Meade
Below is the full job description, if you are interested in learning more about this role please email your updated resume in a Word document along with your best phone number and time to connect on the phone to Louie Galdos. The email address is [email protected]
Job Title: Maritime Operations Center Technician (MOC Technician)
Pay Range: $43.27/HR.-$48.08/HR. (Salary Conversion Range: $90,000-$100,000)
Clearance Type: Top Secret/SCI
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm (Also, would need flexibility to work nights and weekends if needed)
Location: 100% Onsite in Fort Meade, Maryland
Contract Type: Long Term Contract
- Degree: B.S. in IT related field (not mandatory, can be waived based on experience)
- Active CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Clearance requirement: TS/SCI
- Previous four years of hands on experience within the IT field.
- Reimage, ticketing system, troubleshoot, and general IT support within the Maritime Operations Center.
- Assist the field services technicians on-site.
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives.
- Primary areas of responsibility will be within the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management.
- This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
- Experience with Project Management (PM) and customer service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.