Site IT Analyst
Support analysts are business, function, or process specialists and can be technology generalists or specialists. They demonstrates the ability to clearly express and share ideas and risks both verbally and written, in a positive and effective manner to their supervisor and team members. Effective in communicating status to the team. Demonstrates confidence and active listening to confirm understanding of the deliverable. They act within well-defined policies and procedures and be closely supervised. Normal focus is on existing products or processes. Support Analyst is seen as an individual contributor within their team. They are competent at managing their time, have interpersonal and collaboration skills. They do not manage other individuals and are typically closely managed. The decisions they make impact their team or specific area of support. As an individual contributor they are considered a member of a group or team focused on delivering business goals by follow structured processes and procedures to deliver results. They will work on small, isolated tasks where they are solely responsible for the work - their contribution is measured by their ability to complete the work assigned to them. The impact of their contribution is limited to the small tasks assigned and the success or failure to complete their work rarely impact others.
· Entry level position - Small Site(s) within country – day to day ticket resolution and fleet management according to standard KPI's. Typically supplements Site IT analyst at a larger site and requires constant supervision
· Onsite Technology Support provides in-person assistance to employee end users including:
· Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support.
· Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
· Maintaining and troubleshooting a range of user problems including PC hardware/software/LAN and voice network
· Diagnosing problem source through discussions with users and coordinating with internal IT organization support and operations groups and/or with vendors to resolve problems
· Acquiring, installing, and upgrading PC components and software and planning for/responding to service outages and other problems
· Performs pro-active monitoring of computer systems through appropriate tools.
· Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure timely resolutions.
· A 4-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
· Strong interaction and interpersonal skills specifically listening, providing guidance
· Strong analytical abilities to quickly resolve technical problems, evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions.
· Follow company standards and apply policies consistently.
· Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures
· Availability to work rotating shifts and holidays
· A Fluency in English
· A driving license (B)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.