Security Engineer - 100% Remote
Rate: $40hr to $70hr
Length: 6 month contract
Apex Systems has multiple Security Engineer openings with a Fortune 25 Healthcare provider. These Security Engineers will perform scanning activities with Tenable.io and Tenable.SC to assure CIS benchmarks are met.
If interested email your most up to date resume to Professional Recruiter Josh at [email protected]
What are the top 3 MUST HAVES
- Sr Systems/Network Engineer (5+ years) on either Linux, Windows, Cisco
- Tenable io/sc experience
- CIS Benchmarking and audit experience
Day to Day Responsibilities/typical day look like:
- Assess the current environment benchmark audit file catalogue against the CIS Benchmark repository to identify which files need to be updated
- Validate, update, and manage the new audit files per Client methodologies using Tenable io/sc and Prisma
- Perform audit scanning and coordinate with the operating systems owners and testing and remediation efforts
- Coordinate with system owners to ensure new operating system builds are enrolled in the audit scanning process and align with the new CIS benchmark requirements
- Develop internal documentation and assist with training Client resources on the process of updating to CIS benchmark audit files
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.