* Experience with implementation and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
* Sales & Marketing mindset and experience with opportunity tracking and sales pipeline management
* Work with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements for Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) system.
* Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications and design documents.
* Work closely with development team to ensure successful implementation of Salesforce.com CRM solutions.
* Provide demos, end-user training and support as needed.
* Conduct ongoing analysis and make recommendations for improvements to the Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) system.
* Possess up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) features and functionality from a consulting or BA perspective
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.