Oil Company is seeking a SharePoint developer as a contract role in the Development and Digital Data team. This position provides development for applications using the SharePoint O365 platform leveraging forms and workflow tools such as K2 and the Microsoft Power platform. The developer will design features and delivers custom solutions by working closely with other members of the development team and product stakeholders.
• Design, build, implement and support custom applications developed using SharePoint and K2.
• Liaise with end users, application vendors and other IT teams to troubleshoot; investigate, analyze, and solve applications needs; map end user business requirements, processes, and objectives.
• Analyze the current business processes and business scenarios to identify and recommend process and system improvements.
• 5+ years of experience in an application development / analyst role.
• Strong understanding of SharePoint and its various features, such as lists, libraries, content types, modern vs classic experiences, and permissions.
• Experience developing SharePoint components which as Web Parts, Workflows, Flow/Power Automate, Power Apps, Custom Pages, etc.
• Experience building workflows and custom forms using platforms like Nintex, K2, MS Power Platform.
• Knowledge of APIs and experience with software integration
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) required.
• Understanding of IT controls and audit concerns, project methodology and structured testing practices preferred
• Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.