Cannot work C2C
Job Type: W2 Contract
Contract Length: 12+ Months. Target Start Date June 1st
Location: Must be onsite only for first day in Austin, TX to log into network etc, then will sit remote after that. Candidate MUST be located in Texas to be able to come to Austin for possible meetings once a quarter.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for mapping 700+ processes ahead of their implementation of a new records management system and jail management system. Additionally, the BA identifies, defines, and documents current and future business processes and requirements and facilitates general process improvement initiatives. The BA should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
- Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
- Documentation of process and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- Skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation
- Background in Law Enforcement highly desired
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.