Apex is looking for a:
Jr./Mid Level Software Developer/Software Engineer
Contact [email protected] for details.
Description: The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer role is focused on the design and development of software solutions that will be utilized to apply automation to existing business processes. We are looking for someone who is eager to advance their career and grow into a leadership role within the team. If you like working in a team environment, and have a passion for leveraging technology to improve processes and increase efficiency, look no further.
• Work within a team to collaboratively design automated processes
• Develop automation solutions per design specifications utilizing RPA software
• Test automation solutions and compare results to expected outcomes
• Communicate status updates to stakeholders
• Update RPA scripts to account for new business scenarios
• Support debugging and issue resolution
• Produce accurate and complete technical documentation of automation solutions
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications
• Basic proficiencies in programming languages
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment; adapt rapidly to changing conditions
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.