SR. Data Architect
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Senior Data Architect that has AWS and CDP experience!
Job Title: Sr. Data Architect
Location: 2-3x a week on-site in Atlanta, GA or Knoxville, TN (you must sit in either location or be able to relocate asap)
Duration:6 month contract to hire
We can work with approved vendors
Please apply directly to [email protected]
Sr. Data Architect
The Sr. Data Architect is a crucial role that designs and defines the data solution architecture for various products. A successful candidate for this position must possess both a deep and wide background in data technologies spanning solutions built on traditional and non-traditional platforms. As a key member of the architecture team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences, such as business partners and business leaders.
- Work as the Technical Subject Matter Expert in partnership with our Product Owners and IT Solution Owners to define the technical design for our data driven products and applications.
- Ability to translate digital marketing problems into architectural design recommendations and decisions
- Provide architectural leadership to the project development teams for successful implementation per the specified design
- Work with our product organization to develop business requirements into architecture
- Define solution level architecture for project teams including guidance on development tools, target platforms, operations, and security.
- Develop Architectures for highly scalable and fault-tolerant applications using Cloud, Relational database technologies, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, and Modern Big Data Compute platforms.
- Provide technical and architectural oversight for systems and projects that are required to be reliable, massively scalable, highly available (99.999% uptime), and maintainable.
- Enforce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long term direction
- Stay up to date on new tools & techniques in the data space. Conduct proof of concept activities with key business users in support of advanced use cases.
- BS in Computer Science, Data, Analytics, Mathematics, or related degree from an accredited university required, MS + preferred
- 10+ years of experience architecting, designing, and developing large scale data solutions utilizing a mixture of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Relational database platforms
- Must have experience in AWS tech stack (Redshift, Lambda, EC2, Glue, SNS, SQS, EMR, S3, Kinesis, RDS)
- Must have experience with Databricks and Snowflake
- Must have database experience with DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, SQL server, PostgreSQL
- Must have experience of building CDP (Customer Data Platform), personalization, content management tools, and channel activation platforms
- Strong Digital Marketing and Data Analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience developing reference architecture, principals, and standards
Please apply directly to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.