Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. As the 2nd largest IT staffing and solutions firm, with a dedicated open-source recruiting practice, we support thousands of Developer / Programmer jobs a year, which you can view via https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/!
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
Highlights of Senior Tester:
- Position: Senior Tester
- Location: McLean, Virginia or Plano, TX (hybrid, onsite 3 times a week)
- Duration: 6 month contract with potential for extension/conversion
- About the Organization: Our client is a publicly traded, government-sponsored enterprise created to expand the secondary market for mortgages in the US. They buy mortgages, pools them, and sells them as a mortgage-backed security to private investors on the open market.
- Project: support of client's cloud migration project and maintenance of data quality, data governance, and ETL products
- Tech Stacks/Programming Languages: ETL, Informatica, SQL
Must-haves of Senior Tester:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Informatica MDM
- SQL server & coding
Nice-to-haves of Senior Tester:
- Cloud experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.