Contact Center Representative
• Answering inbound or making outbound calls to customers with queries in relation to their account, in a timely, efficient
and professional manner.
• Accurately documenting all calls using the appropriate computer systems.
• Following up on any unresolved queries and completing any call back requests in a timely manner.
• Providing advice, information and solutions to all customers.
• To maintain and develop a strong level of knowledge, and to keep up to date with any new procedures assigned to the
campaign you are assigned to work.
• Working to achievable targets within a strong team orientated environment.
• To adhere to quality scripts and to maintain a high level of quality scores.
• Ability to adapt to new changes in a fast pace environment.
• To represent the organization in a positive and professional way at all times.
• Display a positive attitude and high level of commitment.
• To attend monthly meetings to discuss overall performance with your Coordinator along with staff meetings and other
department meetings as requested.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by your leader.
• Knowledge of performance expectations in a contact center environment. Medical scheduling and patient registration
• Understanding patient privacy requirements for protected health information (PHI).
• Basic knowledge of best practice standards for customer service and management of customer expectations.
• Understanding the importance of employee engagement in the contact center environment.
• Ability to use a personal computer and electronic medical record software.
• The ability to listen and record accurate information.
• Must demonstrate self-initiated work behaviors, good verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual, English and Spanish preferred.
Proficiency or Interpreter Assessment by MasterWord Interpreter Services.
Required- H.S. Diploma or GED
Required- 2 years contact center, customer service, and/or other experience in a healthcare setting.
Associate or Bachelors degree may be substituted for the experience requirement.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.