OIPA Configuration Engineer
Please note the Requirement contains Multiple skills ; We will interview candidate worked on OIPA only
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Spring Boot/ Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- Expertise in developing policy administration systems using Oracle Policy Administration System (OIPA), including configuration language, integration, AS Files, data intake, database architecture, and data extraction patterns; building OIPA extensions; and performing palette and application security implementations, screens (policy, roles segment, allocation, and valuation), and release management.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns, using UML
- Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience with tools like: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA, Artifactory, Dynatrace, Sonar.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership: Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or Azure) will be a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.