Remote Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Apex Systems is looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer in a fully remote work setting.
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.