Business or System Analyst/Technical - Senior (6-10 yrs.)
Apex Systems is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our financial services client in the Denver market. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases along with experience in application migration. This role will act as requirements project lead for medium to large projects, directing and coordinating requirements project staff and activities.
- Oversee production support of core projects, including gathering and documenting requirements, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and identifying options.
- Partner with business users and act as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- Coordinates development, testing, and implementation of solutions with vendors.
- Has experience with application migration projects and migrating data from one database to another.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and crafting requirements for web platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tools.
- 5-8 years of IT Business systems analysis experience.
If you are interested in interviewing for the position, send updated resume to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.