Exstream Cloud Native System Admin
- System administrator level of experience with Exstream Cloud Native (22.x preferred)
- Experience installing and maintaining the Design Manager application and various Engine related containers
- Experience managing in an OpenShift environment that uses Kubernetes and runs on Linux
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Background in xPression and experience with a system migration from xPression to Exstream
- Experience building, testing, deploying Exstream applications used for service and batch publishing of member and provider correspondence
Please send a copy of your resume to Jennifer at [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.