Apex Systems is looking for a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to support one of our large healthcare provider clients located in Horsham, PA. We arent looking for just the typical DevOps Engineer. This person will support their current CI/CD platform and to shape, design, and drive the future way in which software is built and deployed. This person will join a DevOps team, responsible for environment builds, CI/CD and support of a variety of products.
Target Pay rate: $50-55/hr
- Onboard and support applications through automation and standardization
- Establish and Support our Automation Capabilities Road Map
- Environment Build and Support
- CI/CD Pipeline design, build and automation
- Day to Day collaboration with Scrum Teams, providing support to our developers and testers
- Participation in a rotation for operations support, prod and non-prod
- Participation in software release and deployment activities.
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with the life cycle of CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting-Python or Bash
- Cloud platform experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.