Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, has a contract opening for a Onsite Technician with a client in High Point, NC. This is a fast-paced, cutting edge environment offering room professional and technical growth. We are looking to hire fast and expect these resources to start soon.
Title: Onsite Technician
Location: High Point, NC
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00A-4:00P or 2:00P-11:00P
This position performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in efforts to support local end-users, remote end-users, and production lines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Top priority is solid customer service skillset.
- Experience with basic end-user client troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise client environment.
- Experience in a call-center/help-desk is desirable.
- Experience with remote support tools, service request ticketing systems, deployment and tracking computer assets and peripherals in the enterprise, and understanding the onsite support model.
- Understanding of importance of being a part of a team are skills needed to deliver timely resolutions and solutions to end-users.
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.