Apex is looking for a Remote SOC Analyst to perform tasks including monitoring, investigation, and triage of cybersecurity events.
Candidates must have the requirements below and sit within the following markets:
- Lincoln, NE
- Omaha, NE
- Madison, WI
- Centennial, CO
If interested, then please apply below or send your resume Dylan Guinzy at [email protected]
- Monitor and investigate security alerts from the SIEM, IPS/IDS, Firewall, EDR, SOAR, and other security systems.
- Demonstrate an intermediate understanding of numerous security products and processes.
- Responsible for ongoing review of security use case correlation searches to provide actionable alerts.
- Be a trusted security advisor to other departments and lines of business.
- Responsible for assisting Cybersecurity Incident Response including the detection, containment, and eradication of real-time threats.
- Completes routine preventative measures and maintains/monitor network security.
- Respond to log and security inquiries from business partners and various audit requests.
· 0-2 years in a Security Operation Center environment
· Must have security information events management (SIEM) competency
· Knowledge of networking architectures and protocols
· Previous cybersecurity investigation experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.