Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Field Technician to support a large client of ours in the Branson, MO area. This is an onsite position. Candidates should have a solid background with desktop support, cabling, POS, etc. If interested in learning more about this role, please apply below and email resume to [email protected].
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience in the service industry preferred.
- Experience working with physical hardware including desktops, laptops, printers, cables, monitors, mouse and keyboards, network switches, IP phones and cameras, wireless access points, and any other components of a working office environment.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts and practices of layer 1 and 2 of the OSI model.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing networking cables (RJ45)
- Have a strong working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 systems and related applications.
Not Required but a major plus:
- Experience working on POS systems or equivalent (Tenerum/Micros)
- Experience with MAC OS
- Solid understanding of network technologies and protocols (CCENT, CCNA)
- Experience with telecommunications and related devices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.