Cyber Training Support-7.9
Jr. Cyber Operations Training Coordinator ** $60,000 - $65,000 ** ( Hampton, VA ) !!
Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for a Jr. Cyber Operations Training Coordinator in Hampton, VA (Langley AFB) !! This will be an estimated 6 Month "Contract to Permanent Hire" supporting one of our Largest Government Clients on the East Coast! Please see below for all details.
** HOW TO APPLY ** Send a Resume To: [email protected]
Job Title: Jr. Cyber Operations Training Coordinator
Location: Hampton, VA ( Langley AFB )
Contract Rate: $21.00 - $24.00 / Hourly Rate
Permanent Conversion Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + Benefits
Location: Hampton, VA (Langley Airforce Base)
Contract Type: Estimated "6 Month Contract to Perm Hire"
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- Top Secret Clearance ** Eligibility **
- 2 Years of Experience/Knowledge of a full range of Cyberspace Operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in Developing, Operating, Managing, and Maintaining Services and Capabilities that Support Functional Requirements.
- Must have some Experience with Cyberspace Training Creation and Development
In this role you are responsible for the support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, included but not limited to CONOPs, CONEMPs, ACCMANs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and TTPs. Additional duties include:
- Assist with authoring system-specific instructions, manuals, IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, including but not limited to, Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating Systems Training.
- Support, develop, and coordinate cyberspace system training management processes, products, and taskings.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and aid with detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Assist the development and coordination of training plans
- Assist with the operational community on policy impacting operations, training, and warfighting requirements (OT&E).
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges as appropriate.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Support and assist meetings and working groups; provide consistent support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.