If interested please send an email with your resume to [email protected]
NO RELOS. Candidate needs to be a current resident of Harris County or Harris County adjacent.
- Designing, configuring, and supporting the DNS, DHCP, IPAM & NTP needs of enterprise customers.
- Develop architecture and design specifications for core features and components of the Infoblox DDI core infrastructure
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, IP addressing, IP traffic management, DNS/DHCP, NTP, Security and Network Monitoring tools
- Provides Tier 3 DDI (DNS, DHCP and IP services) support for Multiple internal enterprise customers that include Service Assurance, Delivery and Project activities.
- Technical troubleshooting & Implementation of changes in the complex network environment using Infoblox and Bind platform.
- Install/Decom/Modify DDI elements, as part of Service requests, Change requests or Complex change/Projects requirements.
- Implementation of changes related to DNS, DHCP and IP addressing based on the business requirements & Resolution of incidents
- Interface with the architects, Project managers, & other engineering teams on Project deployments.
- Solid understanding of Incident and Change Management Process.
- Experience Infoblox, QIP and Bind platform applications.
- Windows, Linux based DNS, DHCP administration. IPV4 and IPV6 subnetting, DNS Anycast.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with HPE Aruba routing, switching, and wireless hardware, software and protocols including Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant Aps, Aruba Airwave, Aruba Central, Aruba Activate, Security, Aruba ClearPass
- Experience with SDN, SD-WAN products and services, Working knowledge of structured cabling systems and network facilities.
- Working experience on HPE Aruba, 3com, H3C, Arista and Juniper switches, Palo Alto, Fortinet and Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Experience in network design and network security including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection.
- Strong WAN experience managing global network infrastructure
- Infoblox Certification preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.