Desktop Tech (Kermit, Pecos or Monahan, TX)
Title: Desktop Tech
Location: Kermit, Tx
Length: 1 year + contract (will be continuous as performance is met)
Main tasks in the following areas:
- Hardware installation and delivery (new computers, monitors, docking stations, accessories, etc.)
- Maintaining loaner laptop pool (clean, wipe and/or reimage/reload)
- User equipment moves within the office (disconnect equipment, relocate and reconnect, retrieval)
- Facilitating user transfers between offices (assist with data copy, backups, equipment transfer process)
- Contact Dell for warranty repairs (Disk, Memory, Batteries)
- Staging and imaging computers (unboxing, setup in staging area, image machines using Client’s process)
- Maintain equipment records in inventory and stock
- Asset management systems
- Windows OS System Image Deployment
- ITSM ticket system experience
- Hardware/ Software troubleshooting and repair skills on:
- Outlook & Microsoft application basic troubleshooting.
- Other tasks as directed by the supervisor.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.