Engineer Systems 3
Apex Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer for one of our Large DoD Integrators. Please send your resume to [email protected] if you’re interested in the role.
* Ability to work onsite in Linthicum, MD
* Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, or other related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) curriculum with 14 years relevant experience; 12 years with Master of Science Degree; or PhD Degree with 9 years of exp
* Active TS/SCI clearance required on day one.
* Systems engineering experience (i.e. requirements, mission engineering, architecture, modeling and simulation, integration and test, verification and validation)
* Space experience
* Sensor/payload experience:
* Processing, specifically On-Board Processing
* Space vehicle experience
* Space ground systems architecture and design experience
* Mission engineering, modeling and simulation
* Space Mission CONOPS
* Assembly, Integration and Test (AI&T)
* Tools used: DOORS, STK, Cameo, Rhapsody, MATLAB, python
* Requirements analysis, derivation, and management
* Mission Engineering, modeling, and analysis
* Architecture and CONOPs development
* Systems modeling and simulation
* Functional analysis
* Timeline analysis
* Trade studies
* Technical planning
* Cost and risk analysis
* Interface definition
* System design
* System integration and test
* Verification and Validation planning and execution
* Supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.