One of our clients is seeking a contract to hire Solution/Enterprise/API Architect who will be the go-to person for the APIGEE platform for enterprise-wide. This person will be responsible for facilitating all integrations to the platform, any updates/upgrades and be a vital part of enterprise strategy discussion.
For Immediate consideration, please email Katie at [email protected]
API Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with multiple middleware/API Management applications, including expert level knowledge with Apigee API Management platform, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for API-led integration and API Management projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
- Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the Apigee API Management platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Knowledge of SOA and API Design patterns for building integration systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Rest, SOAP, JSON, Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Apigee and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Write technical and design documents for proposed solution
- Good understanding of API and integration design patterns & best practices
- Provide technical ability screening for new team members
- Assist in preparing roadmaps & strategy for Integration
- Work on technical POCs to prove out technology
- 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect
- 3+ years of experience working with API Management platforms
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.