Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
Apex Systems is seeking a QA Analyst to support one of our clients in the Kansas City area. This individual will be working on a team with Business Analyst’s and QA folks in order to drive to business and technology needs.
- Experience with function testing of ecommerce websites and the understanding of processes including the testing of application builds, including integration, functional, regression testing and performance tests.
- Be organized in order to track triage issues and resole them quickly.
- Be an active participant in requirements gathering.
- This individual must be driven, organized, and have great collaboration skills.
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 Suite.
The position sits within Kansas City and is expected to go onsite in Overland Park 3 days a week, and this is a permanent position. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Dayna Schroeder ([email protected]).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.