Technology Success Consultant - Boise
Our great client in Boise, ID has an immediate opening for a Technology Success Consultant. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
We’ll need someone who can support technology and also drive adoption of our technology and run training classes.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Level 1 and 2 support, as needed; Level 3 issues will be escalated
- Managing proprietary software changes and the introduction of new and highly complex technologies
- Full desktop support including; diagnosing desktop and support systems issues, reimaging computers, password assistance, screen shares, error codes, updates etc.
- The resolution of all field computer associated problems
- Leveraging a ticketing system to manage workflow
- Working occasionally with vendors; tracking service agreements
- Maintaining appropriate inventory to get new users up and running in short order
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you must have:
- 2 years of Level 1 Help Desk experience
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
To be a strong fit for the Technology Success Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- An associate’s (two-year) degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of Level 1 and 2 Help Desk experience preferred
- Demonstrated success troubleshooting PC related problems in a Windows environment
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, networks, systems & the Internet including the ability to:
- Answer basic troubleshooting questions for desktop computers / laptops
- Support and maintain a LAN/Server
- Install system changes
- Provide sign-on maintenance/assistance
- Set-up and maintain networked computers
- Order network office computers and track maintenance agreements
- Basic understanding of printers, telecommunications/phone systems, video conferencing and office equipment
- Experience working with vendors preferred
- Ability to travel locally to the corporate and district offices
In addition to your technical skills, success will require the following core competencies and characteristics:
- Self-starter able to work independently, be resourceful and problem solve without direct day-to-day supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with users and vendors and leverage diplomacy in obtaining information and cooperation to solve technical problems/issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to balance multiple priorities; strong demand management skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.