Apex Systems is seeking a Business Analyst in Austin, TX
** W2 Applicants Only / Job ID Number: #1363222**
If applicable, please send your resume to [email protected]
Client: State Agency
Role: Business Analyst (MID)
Hybrid Schedule: 2-3 days onsite weekly
Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Duration: 12-month contract
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst in Austin, TX, to collaborate in a hybrid setting. You will assist in business analysis methodologies, practices, and concepts while focusing on IT process improvements.
- Create appropriate process diagrams that document current state and identify changes to processes that allow customer-focused, quality IT process improvements, enabling tools, and systems that deliver tangible value.
- Analyze processes, data, and systems – identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations based on results of analysis.
- Gather and document business requirements from all impacted stakeholders.
- Assist in identification of how processes can be translated into our clients IT tools such as ServiceNow.
- Partner with our clients IT staff from all areas to co-create processes that work for the overall organization.
- Use superior listening skills and effective problem-solving to identify options and ultimately recommendations where compromise and acceptance of minimally viable product is achieved.
- Apply critical thinking, problem-solving methodologies, and a systemic approach to design/implementation of plans related to the roll out of full-scale Service Management
- Integrate Continuous Improvement methodology and framework into work.
- Partner to identify critical to quality metrics and support the operationalization of monitoring and management to deliver improved performance.
- Successfully deploy and support organizational change management
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
- 3 years experience in applying business analysis methodologies, practices and concepts to produce deliverables.
- 2 years experience using process mapping and other related tools used to produce deliverables
- 2 years experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make IT Operations more effective.
- 2 years experience using MS Suite of products including SharePoint
- Familiar with industry standard business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- 1 years of experience working in federal, state, county or city public sector
- 1 year of demonstrated ability to lead or facilitate a work group to document a process and work towards process improvement
- 1 year of experience with IT Service Management, ITIL practices, and ServiceNow
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.