Mailroom Clerk I / Office Assistant I
Mailroom Clerk/Office Assistant
If intersted, please send updated resumes to [email protected]
Location: Rensselaer, NY - 100% onsite
Employment Type: Contract
Employment Length: 6 months w/ possible extension or hire
Pay: $16/hr - paid weekly on a W2 (potential pay raise if converted permanently)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30AM-4PM
Role & Responsibilities:
- Organize the workflow of assigned tasks for the clerks.
- Assist with training entry level staff on the Print Equipment, procedures of the equipment, and job functions.
- Give regular feedback to the Lead Distribution clerk and Supervisor regarding work progress or issues.
- Maintain production standards of assigned tasks.
- Train on inserting equipment following processes and procedures to maintain accurate output.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- Place service calls for malfunctioning equipment Perform the duties of the Distribution clerk.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- HS/GED, 0+ years of experience.
- Strong math skills.
- Experience operating Xerox printers and Pitney Bowes automated envelope inserting equipment is ideal.
- Must be proficient with using various MS Windows based pc applications.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- CE’s must be able to be on their feet for long stretches of time.
- Must be open to 100% onsite work at Rensselaer, NY. No Remote capability for this opening.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.