ADNS Project Coordinator
APPLY HERE: Please email your resume to Skylar at [email protected]
Active DOD Secret clearance. (Would be willing to accept a current Interim DOD Secret clearance.)
- 5+ years coordinating / managing IT projects
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and systems (networks, routing/switching, servers, VM).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- 2+ years working with routing and switches
- CCNA or JNCIS-ENT
- Experience leading indirect reports on project execution
- Experience with DoD Navy Afloat systems (CANES, ADNS, or ISNS)
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) year of related experience; eight (8) years considered in lieu of degree
This position is hybrid, with expectations of in office / customer site support as needed.
- Lead a staff of indirect reports in support of support the Tactical Networks Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (TACNET CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR).
- Accountable to the MS SDM, MS FA Manager and ADNS Team Lead for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of multiple ADNS concurrent projects focusing on ADNS software load and test.
- Responsible for all phases (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing) of multiple ADNS concurrent projects focusing on ADNS software load and test in geographically dispersed locations.
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), external stakeholders, and internal teams to ensure success of project execution from inception to closeout.
- Manage the execution and oversight of approved projects to include integration, installation and maintenance activities as well as creating, tracking, and communicating schedule, performance, and compliance and other project specific deliverables.
- Coordinate resource allocation to support ADNS installation efforts and manage technical team during execution.
- Organize, provide inputs, and participate in status/progress/issues briefings for ADNS installations.
- Create and coordinate associated programmatic artifacts.
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and keep stakeholders informed of project status, communicating any issues which impact project delivery.
- Create and coordinate associated Integrated Government Schedules (IGS) in MS Project
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and tracking those efforts to on-time completion.
- Ensure proper close-out of all projects, including Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents.
- Provide feedback on technical team’s performance on efforts.
- Participate in a continual improvement process and feedback sessions to gain efficiencies in shipboard installations of a complex enterprise network.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to Customer leadership as needed
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.