Break/Fix - Huntsville
Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician to support one of our top clients in Huntsville, AL! Please find the details below.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to [email protected]
Desktop Support Technician Overview
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Monday – Friday; 7 AM – 4 PM
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tech will be supporting device moves from 1 location to another, connection of devices and testing.
- During down time tech may be supporting break/fix and IRMACD activities.
- Provided Desktop HW & SW, networking and VTC technical support
- Perform IT service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk side Support) according to Managed Client policy and Procedure Guide
- Coordinates and Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 1-3 year experience in servicing/deploy computer equipment
- Active CompTIA Certification or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Must have a proven customer service background
- Must have experience in a corporate environment
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operation system environment
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.