** If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Maddie Watt at [email protected] **
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contract Length: 6 months
- Works collaboratively with Product and Service Managers to develop clear and concise communications with respects to incidents, problems, and change management as needed.
- Supports change management activities.
- Promotes business knowledge of IT process, roles and procedures to ensure best possible outcome.
- Ensures ITSD domains are aware of key business issues.
- Identifies and mitigates potential problems and conflicts with IT delivery.
- Leads and may champion change management activities (i.e., frequent communication to staff and clients about the change and impact of the change)
- Troubleshoots and resolves large complex issues and problems.
- Reports unresolvable problems to senior technicians.
- Coordinates and supports on software issues, training and installation.
- Assists with move coordination
- Coordinates and supports Life cycles management -- PCR and MLCR (Mobile Life Cycle Replacement), software assets
- Serves as the POC for Provisioning questions
- Manages Data validation (e.g. expired/non active accounts)
- Fields equipment and software license requests (answering process questions, directing to IT Svc Connection / submitting tickets)
- Follows up on Security Training questions and issues
- Manages User experience issues / ticket escalation
- Coordinates customer-initiated changes such as equipment and software assignments, name changes, location changes, etc.)
- Tracks procurement activities and advises on the status of equipment and software purchases.
- Works with department's Asset Stewards on asset related activities
- Advises customers on equipment standards
- Conducts analysis on Incident trends, and coordinates development of remediation plans with appropriate ITSD teams.
- Supports the BRMs in tracking and documenting stakeholders' satisfactions, services consumed and service level reporting.
- Recommends training programs targeting specific areas of improvement.
- Fosters a team environment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.