Looking for a Sr Director of FP&A!
Location: Atlanta, GA (5X a week on-site)
Compensation: competitive + bonus + benefits
**you must have industry experience in hospitality or franchisee experience
Please apply directly to [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: This exciting role will provide critical financial planning and analytical support to the Commercial Group and be a true business partner to the organization. The role plays a big part in ensuring our Commercial leaders have the information and guidance they need to be successful.
- Act as the go-to finance lead for the Chief Commercial Officer and Commercial Leadership Team and develop a deep understanding of commercial activities.
- Provide financial and analytical decision-support for the Commercial Group function and manage key financial planning activities including annual business plans, quarterly forecasts, monthly reporting and ad hoc analyses, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of team deliverables, as well as implementing opportunities to enhance processes and tools.
- Provide ongoing assessment of Commercial G&A financial performance, risks and opportunities and make proactive and timely recommendations to the Leadership Team regarding potential opportunities to drive cost efficiency and results.
- Develop timely and accurate reporting that contains effective visualizations and metrics that enable teams to action and track progress.
- Develop business cases and recommendations for new programs that will help drive top-line growth across the portfolio.
- Partner with the Brand teams to identify Fund expense optimization opportunities and drive marketing activities towards optimal ROAS.
- Work closely with adjacent finance teams to ensure efficient and enhanced planning and analysis work outputs.
- Build a high-caliber team properly aligned with the growth of the business.
- Direct the daily activities and the career development of team members.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
- Required: 5+ years supervisory experience in financial reporting, planning, and analysis
- Preferred: 5+ years of FP&A experience in a global matrixed organization
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, or ABILITIES:
- Understanding and working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, including DCF, ROI, IRR, NPV, Breakeven and Payback Periods
- Understanding and working knowledge of firm valuation techniques, including DCF and EV multiples approaches
- Experience with multi-year, three-statement financial models, including integrated capital structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter.
- Ability to build financial models to support forecasting, business analysis, and financial metric reporting.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Exceptional critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and a desire to identify and utilize data sources.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with various financial systems (Oracle Cloud, Hyperion, etc.) and performing a range of financial analyses
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Word
- Preferred: Relational database experience
- Preferred: Experience with Enterprise software including planning software
- Finance Manager, Commercial
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.