*If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resumes to Maddie Watt at [email protected]*
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Client Industry: Technology
Duration: 10 months – potential to extend and convert
- Support the program management efforts for the Client’s Advertising Managed Customer Incentive programs.
- Create & manage ongoing tracking, reporting & outbound communications relating to the performance of incentive programs across the organization.
- Analyze performance of incentive programs in market and delivery strategic summaries & recommendations on areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with Sales teams on the execution & communication of client and agency incentives.
- Collaborate with Legal teams on the creation, updates & management of incentive contracts with advertisers and agencies.
- Collaborate with Finance teams on budget management, pacing & reporting of incentive programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage the marketplace side and advertising and ad buying. This team is specifically responsible for supply and demand (global supply and demand planning). This role is specific to client and partner ad sales incentives. Managing programs to leverage investment in the Client’s products. It is a combination of Program Management and Analysis work (reporting on measurement for those programs, using tools to view analytics)
- 10% Meetings
- 30% Teams communications/Field Enablement
- 60% Heads Downs Work
- 3-5 years of prior or relevant roles experience and knowledge of the advertising industry
- Experience with Google Ads, Meta Ads, or Microsoft Ads
- Previous program management experience and multitasking to advance a project.
- Experience with finance (contracts, billing, legal, behind the scenes work)
- Pivot table work
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.