Full Stack Developer
Lets Work Together: Next Career Move - Full Stack .NET Developer
What would motivate you to make a move from your current role?
Company Overview: Our client: A large public service organization
- Great pay ranges
- Seeking talent looking for career growth long term
- Learning and development courses to enhance your skills/certs
- Wide array of benefits: Vision, Dental, Health
- Work within an expanding team
- Design and develop Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications and integrate GIS web services with .NET applications.
- Primary responsibility will be developing code along the business layer using .NET and modernizing the code base from .NET 4.0 to .NET 6.0.
- Maintain and support ArcGIS Server and ArcObject applications in development, QA, and production environments.
- Ensure that GIS applications adhere to current IT infrastructure standards and maintain performance and scalability.
- Provide recommendations for technicians on map publishing techniques to ensure data integrity and continuation of operations.
- Develop applications for the mobile environment.
- Resolve version conflicts and/or spatial (topology) and attribute errors that arise during versioning and exporting of updated (edited) data in ArcSDE.
- Create and administer multi-versioned Geodatabase and perform multi-user edits for ArcGIS client applications.
- Prepare detailed specification and technical design documents.
- Work with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Train and mentor junior developers
- Associates degree or higher in an Engineering or Science field, or related work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple teams
- Experience with .NET development
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of GIS applications or a strong interest to learn
- Ability to visit the office 1-2 days per week
- Software Engineering knowledge and understanding of common terminology
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.