Apex Systems is seeking candidates for a Senior Workbrain Java Developer role for one of our top national clients. If working in a fast paced environment for a fortune 100 company sounds like your next career move, please apply.
The Workbrain Functional Consultant Role is responsible for providing functional and technical expertise in the implementation of Workbrain software systems. The Consultant should be comfortable leading a full lifecycle implementation and/or upgrade. Duties will be project dependent but may include requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation, testing and support.
The position requires the ability to coordinate with product team, other team members and engineering team to ensure a successful project outcome.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Gathering business and technical requirements
• Performing needs analysis to determine how clients need to use the system •
Authoring specification documentation
• Configuration of client’s Workbrain systems to meet client requirements
• Coordination, documentation, and execution of unit, integration and acceptance testing of implementation configuration •
Write and execute test cases for clients
• Troubleshooting of test and production configurations
• Support of users in a production environment
• Ability to estimate time required to complete a task, communicate progress, and deliver to milestones
• Track and report on risks, issues and status of deliverables to clients and/or Agilea
• Manage multiple tasks, projects, work in a team environment, and understand and be responsive to client needs
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Work with geographically dispersed resources and teams,
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.