**This position is eligible for maximum telework (>50%) for applicants residing in the National Capital Region (DC, MD, VA).**
**This position’s office location can be either Sterling, VA, or Rockville, MD.**
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 8+ years of proven experience as a System Architect with experience in development of conceptual and logical architecture.
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, and security procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate the team’s architecture work with the Government, maintain, and enhance architecture plans and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to develop enterprise and project architecture artifacts, and lead support for the program’s architecture databases.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance and be eligible for TS/SCI
- Must be able to obtain DHS EOD
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Active DHS HQ EOD
- Experience with SAFe
- Knowledge of DoDAF
- MBSE experience in developing UML and SysML models to support architecture, design, and development for large-scale program
- Hands on experience with UNICOM System Architect, NoMagic Cameo Enterprise Architecture/MagicDraw/Cameo Systems Modeler, or other equivalent enterprise architecture tools
- Experience with transitioning requirements and specifications from DOORS into a model-based environment
- Experience with transitioning architecture and design data from Unicom System Architect into a model-based environment
- Experience working with multiple teams and ability to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels within and outside of the organization to bring together the solution.
- Experience in systems engineering requirements and concept development, systems hardware and software design and development, and system integration.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.