Information Security Program Manager
(100% Remote) - Application Migration Project Manager (On-Prem to Cloud) ** $60.00 - $70.00 / Hourly Rate **
Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for a (100% Remote) Application Migration Project Manager with Experience Migrating Applications from On-Prem to the Cloud !! This will be an estimates "9+ Month Contract" with Possible Extension or Conversion to Permanent Hire. This will be " Supporting one of our Largest Healthcare Clients across the Nation! Please See Below For All Details!
** HOW TO APPLY !! ** Email Your Resume To - [email protected]
- Job Title: Application Migration Project Manager
- Location: ** 100% Remote **
- Contract Layout: Est. "9+ Month Contract" w/ Possible Perm Hire
- Contract Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 / Hourly Rate
- Conversion Salary If Converted Perm: Negotiated with Client + Benefits
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- U.S.C. / Green Card ** Eligibility **
- Project Management Experience Managing Projects where Applications are Migrated from On-Prem to the Cloud
- Understanding of Cyber Security, (GRC) Risk, Tooling, etc.
The PM will work with approximately 10 Program Owners, each with a handful of Applications that will require solutioning and migration to the cloud.
- Team Size & Structure: Working with Program Owners and reporting up to VP
- Soft Skills: thought leadership, proactive, ability to look ahead and see big picture, good negotiation and prioritization skills, organized, thorough, ability to effectively communicate issues & provide solutions
- Key Stakeholders: Program Owners – Information Security (approximately 10)
- Deliverables: project charter, scope, schedule, status reporting, risk management, change management
- Framework: Waterfall, traditional PM – tactical delivery teams run Agile
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.