AZURE SQL HYBRID SUPPORT ENG
Type: 18 Month contract to start
Location: 100% remote|
Compentation: $30-48/hr w2 + PTO accrual
MUST be flexible working weekends
-AZURE SQL HYBRID TEAM FOR SQL SERVER ON PREM AND SQL SERVER AZURE
-Ideal candidate has 2 years of experience with SQL SERVER/DBA experience (required), big plus if they have AZURE and ideal if they have supported customers previously but open to candidates who havent.
-Need troubleshooting skills and the logic to isolate issues / ask questions/ resolve issues
-BIG PLUS if they have replication experience
Support Engineer –AZURE SQL HYBRID TEAM
The Support Engineer is a trusted advisor to IT Professionals, you will have influence over a broad range of solutions that create business value for our customers. Your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the customer’s perception of value of the solution. You will have a chance to solve technically complex problems for the some of the world’s largest companies, as well as smaller companies on the leading edge of their industry.
As a Support Engineer, you will solve high level complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
As a Support Engineer you will represent the customer communication via phone, email, or chat to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving products and services. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty, while effectively managing challenging situations.
It’s your chance to:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this may involve writing code.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
- Lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.