Quality Technician II
Apex Systems is currently looking to hire Quality Technicians in the Marlborough, MA area!
Title: Quality Tech
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: Starting at 6 months
Shift: 8AM - 4:30PM
The Quality Technician II is responsible for day-to-day activities of returned complaint products. This individual will assist and support Engineers who perform in-depth complaint analysis & investigations: root cause analysis, returned product analysis, and investigation closure for manufactured and OEM products.
· Perform returned product analysis: visual inspection, dimensional, mechanical, and electrical testing.
· Maintain CIS laboratory in compliance with governing regulations and standards.
· Maintain work instructions related to the labs and returned product.
· Disposition returned product, including retention and storage of returned product according to documented procedures.
· Maintain test equipment used in labs.
· Perform x-ray analysis for CIS and additional departments (R&D and DQA)
· Work is supervised and completed according to specific, documented instructions.
· Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, Lab tech, CIS Engineers, vendors and other personnel in the section or group.
· Education & Training: Quality Technician Certification and/or 2-year degree preferred. 1-3 years job related experience.
· Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are the key to success in this role, adherence to Good Documentation Practices.
· Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities against strict deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and customer service.
· Experienced with the use of various types of measurement equipment.
· Excellent organizational skills, strong teamwork orientation, and handle work of a highly confidential nature.
· Requires attention to detail. Must possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.