Job Type: W2 Contract
Contract Length: Multi Year
Location: Hybrid in Austin, TX
If you meet below qualifications, send resume in Word format to [email protected]. Please reference Job ID 1367661.
- Investment Data Hub: a centralized investment data platform and related transactional systems that deliver timely, accurate, and valuable information for investment portfolio operations and analytics.
- Intelligent Document Management
Responsibilities/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of:
- Establish product roadmaps and release plans that incrementally satisfy requirements and achieve business outcomes.
- Project portfolio management principles and practices; and project management software tools such as MS Project, ServiceNow, and/or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Software development methodologies and lifecycles.
- Agile practices.
- Data modernization, data lakes and warehouses
- Leading project teams; and organizing, directing, and motivating staff to meet project goals and objectives.
- Conducting research, consolidating findings, and utilizing the knowledge gained to create or adapt processes and procedures based on best practices.
- Communicating complex technical information to people of varying technical backgrounds, including preparing and delivering complex planning documents, reports, presentations, proposals, and bid specifications.
- Experience managing large procurement projects.
- Experience developing SOW’s for RFO/RFPs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Required Education
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Required Experience
- Ten (10) years of full-time project management, systems analysis and design, software development, or related experience, including experience managing large technology projects and utilizing a defined project management methodology.
- Must have project experience with data modernization, data lakes/warehouses
- Must have experience with multi-vendor projects
- Experience working in a Texas state agency and with preparing Texas Project Delivery Framework documentation.
- Experience creating project related RFO/RFPs. • Information Technology Infrastructure Library V3 (ITIL V3).
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.